Property Services Coordinator
Company: Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Length of Assignment:
BGIS is currently seeking a Property Services Coordinator for to
join the team as a member of our growing facility management.
BGIS is a leading provider of integrated real estate management
services, including facilities management, project management,
energy & sustainability services, strategic workplace consulting,
real estate services and capital planning. Its range of solutions,
supported by efficient systems, processes and people, enables it to
create and optimize places that work for its clients. The team is
dedicated to inspiring better business performance and helping
clients focus on their core businesses. With over 20 years of
experience, we employ over 5,000 skilled professionals and manage
in excess of 56 million square meters of property and
infrastructure, and delivers services that drive sustainable cost
reductions for its clients. BGIS's clients benefit from the
combined strength, expertise and leadership. When you join our
team, whether as a seasoned professional or a recent graduate, you
re joining an industry-leading company that makes a difference in
our communities, drives innovation through best practices and
technology, and takes pride in being one of Canada s Green 30
companies since 2010.
Delivers high quality services to customers by obtaining the right
materials, tools, equipment, and labor resources to every job as
efficiently as possible and on or under budget.
Summary of the role
Processing service requests received by telephone, e-mail and
personal visits which are supported by approved CMMS Purchase
Orders (POR s).
* Manage the Oracle PO lifecycle through to fully closed
* Follow-up with CFM and other approvers to ensure timely
* Oracle PO processing includes identifying all elements needed for
PO such as PO Amount, processing of Oracle PO s, Vendor Name and
Address, Work Scope and time period & launching PO with Oracle
* Ensure tracking of Oracle POs with Ops managers and suppliers for
contract, demand (break-fix) and emergency goods & services
* Collaborate with MT s & PM s to ensure work is received and
reflected in CMMS
* Provide Quality Assurance (QA) review of requests to ensure CMMS
POR is accurate, complete and aligns with the Oracle PO coding &
* Track open and closed POR and CMMS items (POR Tracker) to ensure
items are closed and billed to MFST
* Ensure receipt of all vendor invoices and that all details are
* Use POR Tracker to identify open CMMS work orders that have been
completed but lack vendor invoice. Contact vendors to request
invoices in timely fashion.
* Work with vendors to ensure correct PO #, billing address, BGIS
company name, dollar amount are correct and that FSSC AP has
received copy of invoice for processing.
* Collaborate with FSSC to ensure all vendor invoices have been
matched correctly and to clear all holds
* Run the All Invoices Report to ensure all holds are cleared.
Communicate with CFMs/ACFMs/PMs/and other approvers to ensure all
vendor invoices are correct and approved.
* Use other reports from Oracle Cloud such as the AP Invoice Aging
Report to ensure all invoices received are approved, processed, and
loaded into Oracle PA.
* Work with site CFM/ACFMs and Finance for delivery of monthly
operations and projects billing.
* Review monthly billing templates from Finance to ensure all items
from US Bank (P Cards) and Oracle PA (vendor invoices) are loaded
into invoice. Verify billing details (CMMS POR #, Task Codes,
Budget Category, Invoice Details) selected are correct.
* Review invoice details with site CFM/ACFMs on time to ensure
accurate billing presented to clients
* Collect electronic copies of all documentation required for
monthly billing all vendor invoices, P Card receipts and vendor
quotes over $5K.
* Participate in monthly billing reviews to provide background
* Review Open PO report against POR Tracker to prepare for
* Review with CFM/ACFM for accuracy of monthly accruals.
* Maintain Headcount Tracking details file
* Update for all changes in site personnel adds/deletes/position
* Use details for monthly billing and forecast deliverables to BGIS
Finance and clients
* Work with Finance to update site files to track billing, accruals
and future forecasts by POR
* Ensure every open POR from POR Tracker is accurately reflected on
the site file with correct POR #, Dollar Amount, Vendor, BGIS PO #,
Task Codes, Budget Category and dollars are accurate for past
billing history, current accrual and future forecast.
* Review forecasts monthly with CFM/ACFMs to ensure accuracy of
details prior to delivery
* Participate on monthly reviews to provide background details
* Work with Finance and CFMs to provide future year forecast
* Establishes and maintains working relationships with Clients and
Knowledge & skills
* Requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
* Ability to prepare month end journal entries to support proper
* Ability to identify issues or discrepancies
* Ability to communicate processes and procedures within the team
and to internal customers
* Ability to prepare basic memos and provide basic variance
* Advance Knowledge of MS Office suite of software
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business
practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and
professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness
and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every
employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from
all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing
equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual
orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or
any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the
relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment,
advancement, assignment, and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting
and retaining minority and women professionals from all
backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that
it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the
source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an
integral component of our continuing quest for organizational
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as
a social responsibility and as an economic and business
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment
Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human
Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
* Back Share
Keywords: Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions, Des Moines , Property Services Coordinator, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!