Business Lending Relationship Rep 1
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume when submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the
contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs
and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people
who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired
to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and
consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive
banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent,
and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal
lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for
our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with
providing the products and services that will help them realize
their financial hopes and dreams. Weve built our team of top
professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they
have what's needed to succeed.
Manages relationships for a number of assigned medium to large
and/or high profile dealer accounts. Develops and modifies
strategy, proposals, and initiatives with close supervision to
generate additional revenues through optimizing business
opportunities and retain/ensure dealer satisfaction with dealers.
Analyzes profitability of ongoing relationship management and makes
recommendations to management about account disposition. Performs
needs analyses with current customers; understands customer needs;
builds customer urgency. With supervision, may negotiate terms on
contracts with dealers or create customized pricing/solutions for
dealers. Sales approach is unscripted and developed through
existing customer channels. The position is not in a call center
This exciting role includes:
- Providing excellent and prompt service to our credit card
- Building relationships with existing merchants while increase
sales and following all compliance guidelines.
- Manages relationships for a number of assigned medium to large
and/or high profile dealer accounts.
- With close supervision, generate additional revenues through
optimizing business opportunities and retain/ensure dealer
satisfaction with dealers.
- Analyzes profitability of ongoing relationship management and
makes recommendations to management about account disposition.
- Performs needs analyses with current merchants to understand
- With supervision, may negotiate terms on contracts with
merchants or create customized pricing/solutions for dealers.
- Approach is unscripted and developed through existing dealer
- The position is not in a call center environment.
- 1+ year of sales experience, relationship management
experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer
needs and recommend solutions
- Strong credit analysis skills
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while
fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications,
and utilize search tools to find information
Other Desired Qualifications
- Relationship focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit
information, comprehend issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Experience in credit card or the financial services
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships
with clients and internal partners both in person and on the
- Experience interacting positively in tough situations
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Salary InformationThe salary range displayed below is based on a
Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-Des Moines: Min: $38,000 Mid: $52,000Street AddressIA-Des
Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IADisclaimerAll offers for
employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate
having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells
Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local,
state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Des Moines , Business Lending Relationship Rep 1, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!