Willis Consulting is an independent financial services
recruiting firm representing many clients in the financial sector.
In addition, to this position we offer many more from our clients
at no cost to the candidates.
As a Vice President of Sales, you will present our investment
solutions to high-net-worth individuals, helping educate each on
how our approach might better fit their needs. This highly
lucrative sales role allows you to work remotely from a home office
as you cover your local territory, but you will be supported by a
massive amount of resources in the corporate offices including
personal sales support, client service teams, world class marketing
and more. The great news is people from your territory reach out to
us for financial information, providing you 100% lead-flow. There’s
no need to pitch friends, family, and everyone you meet in an
The successful VP of Sales will not only quickly identify the
prospects we can help, but the ones we can’t. You’ll succeed if you
have the motivation to go the extra-mile, to take that extra step
and reach that much further to make that one extra phone call and
finish your day with the same enthusiasm you started with. This
position is not easy—nothing worthwhile is—but the rewards, both
financially and emotionally, are available for those who earn
· Call individuals who have requested information and make the
initial determination if we can help them.
· Meet with the individuals to analyze their situation in depth
and provide our solutions when appropriate.
· Educate and persuade the qualified individuals to make each
comfortable with hiring us to manage their wealth.
· We’re looking for someone who is highly competitive, goal
oriented, and can sustain high levels of activity (both via phone
· Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR
FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR
qualifying financial professional designations.
· Minimum of five years of specifically selling to stock market
investors with a quantifiable track record of individual success
attaining new investor business.
· Comfortable and experienced working in a pay for
· Minimum of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3
· 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental
· A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
· 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
· And much, much more
Apply for FINANCIAL ADVISOR/ HIGH NET WORTH SALES-NATIONALLY
KNOWN RIA First name
I would like to receive updates about my application via SMS
Were you referred by anyone? (optional) Yes No
Please add your resume
10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted.
Please contact us if you would like to better understand our
data collection and usage policies.