Configuration Support II
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 11, 2021
US-IA-Des MoinesReq No. 2020-7159Category Business/Client
SupportType Full-TimeThe Opportunity
We are seeking a talented Configuration Support II to perform the
duties and activities associated with back-office transactional
maintenance, for example: individual cardholder payment inquiries
and card program settings.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Communicates clearly, proactively, professionally, and timely
to effectively provide support services for clients (internal and
- Demonstrates dependability, efficiency, reliability and
professionalism essential to the success of CO-OP Financial
- Actively supports CO-OP's strategic future, culture and
- Provides operational support.
- Responds with accuracy to inquiries from clients.
- Calls on knowledge and experience to communicate with clarity
when working with internal and external clients.
- Identifies procedures that are missing, outdated or are
- Partners across teams to reach resolution of client request.
Use all available resources including systems, manuals and
- Ensures project status is on track and issues impacting
schedule are communicated.
- Maintains quality performance that is in alignment with
departmental reviews and expectations.
- Maintains adherence to CO-OP policies.
- Ensures work is completed according to expected timeframes and
according to client expectations.
- Escalates any potential issue to management to proactively
address any concerns or problems that may occur.
- Embraces personal ownership of each project or task using the
most efficient method of implementing system changes/features.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to demonstrate entry level experience in Microsoft
office including Excel and Word.
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Product knowledge and experience.
- Transaction processing knowledge and experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Decision making / problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to apply learned operational knowledge.
- Ability to identify and handle exceptions within business
- Ability to meet customer satisfaction.
- Ability to anticipate problems, determine impact, and create
- Self-starter (ability and desire to learn).
- Research skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Quality assurance.
- Process improvement skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle escalated calls/issues.
- Able to work under pressure of time constraints and multiple
- Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all
the areas involved, no matter how small. Accountable for checking
information and picking up inconsistencies and mistakes with
themselves and others. Supports others in their time planning and
- Regularly works on tasks that are varied and complex.
Articulates and models the culture, values and vision of the
organization internally and externally.
- Creates and adapts procedures.
- General direction, has in-depth knowledge; fully proficient;
expert; mentors others.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI128464617
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Des Moines , Configuration Support II, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!