product coordinator intern- summer 2021
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 12, 2021
US-IA-Des MoinesReq No. 2020-6942Category InternshipType
We are seeking a talented Product Coordinator Intern to support the
Product Office operational activities and initiatives. Reporting
directly to the Product Office, this position facilitates planning,
coordination and implementation of ongoing product initiatives.
This internship is part of our Summer 2021 Internship Program.
Exact dates are still TBD, but the internship is a 12 week program
that will start mid May and go through early August.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Partners with product manager to ensure delivery of product
line enhancements and new products using a team approach to meet
- Identify Product penetration & come up with a plan for
- Product documentation audit.
- Facilitates communication and/or discussions as needed between
all parties to ensure timely and accurate information
- Delivers effective, accurate and consistent communication to
product team, senior leadership team, internal stakeholders and
- Executes essential tasks in support of the Product Office,
including creation of Product Sharepoint and Product documentation
- Proactively pursues development opportunities that support
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 12 completed semester hours at college or university.
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA.
- Previous internship and/or work experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills and adapt
effectively to change.
- Must exhibit independent critical thinking skills and possess
the ability to proactively anticipate and problem solve.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through
involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work
experience, or other activities.
- Strong time management skills.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Paid internship.
- The opportunity to join a nationwide, fast-growing
- Gain real world experience working on projects alongside
full-time employees as well as other interns.
- Learn about the financial technology industry and how your work
will impact credit union members across the country.
- Connect with other interns through learning opportunities and
other fun events.
- Explore your interests and potential career path with job
shadow options. PI128165423
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Des Moines , product coordinator intern- summer 2021, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!