Service Desk Specialist II
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: April 10, 2021
US-IA-Des MoinesReq No. 2021-7517Category Technical SupportType
We are seeking a talented Service Desk Specialist II to respond to
and diagnose problems through discussions with users under general
supervision. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, and
resolution steps. Works with Service Desk Specialist I as next
level support, working on more complex support tickets.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors inquiries or requests to
ensure complete resolution.
- Maintains accountability for the accomplishment of team and
- Build strong internal and external partnerships.
- Actively supports COOP's strategic future, culture and
- Proactively pursues department/company training and shows
expected progress on learning plan. Keeps informed on new products,
product enhancements, system changes, and compliance issues.
- Research issues escalated from tier I within established
- Set up new clients and users on basic systems.
- Ensure actions are in compliance with industry rules and
regulations and security guidelines.
- Communicates information to clients regarding escalated
- Review outstanding inquiries or requests to ensure quality
standards are met.
- Respond to incoming calls and process support tickets and
emails according to IT Service Desk guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 3 years' Service Desk experience.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of MS Office
- Knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server and Active Directory
- Knowledge of VMware environments.
- Excellent customer service skills essential.
- Significant level of client and internal interaction
- Must be able to work and plan independently.
- Knowledge of Internet browsers, especially Internet
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- 2 year degree in a technology related field or previous working
experience is preferred.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce;
ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve;
cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to
their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive
environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an
organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the
credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's
commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends
beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Des Moines , Service Desk Specialist II, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!