Company: Blue Stone Therapy Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you passionate about enhancing lives?
Blue Stone Therapy is a leading specialist in SNF Therapy
Services. We provide leading edge, skilled, outpatient and acute
contract services and management to Midwest rural and urban
markets. Our focus is to deliver optimal, individualized
rehabilitation by highly skilled professional therapists while
developing long-term partnerships between our staff and the
communities we serve.
Our purpose is "Building Strength to Enhance Lives". The future
is now. Apply today!
The Physical Therapist participates directly in the evaluation,
care plan development and delivery of physical therapy treatment
interventions and services, in accordance with state practice
guidelines. This position provides direct patient care to primarily
adult and geriatric patients.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
- Provides screenings and evaluations to determine requirements
for skilled physical therapy intervention relative to patient's
prior level of function. This includes, but is not limited to the
following areas: gait and balance, mobility, range of motion,
strength, pain, conducting home assessments, discharge planning,
development of maintenance programs and other related patient care
- Develops and implements treatment plans that focus on
functional and measurable outcomes and adheres to professional
standards of practice.
- Assures that physical therapy intervention is based on
physicians' orders and in accordance with standard practice
- Provides appropriate supervision for occupational therapist
assistants in compliance with licensure, regulatory and company
- Maintains appropriate patient schedules as per established
- Provides documentation to maintain accuracy and quality of
medical records, in order to comply with reimbursement guidelines,
and company and facility requirements.
- Participates in patient, family and assigned facility meetings
- Follows administrative, company and assigned facility processes
and policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and/or participates in training programs for
facility staff, patients, families and rehabilitation staff.
- Initiates new program development with focus on functional
outcomes to improve the quality of life of the patients
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities.
- Establishes and implements restorative nursing programs, as
necessary, in conjunction with restorative nursing department
efforts to provide appropriate comprehensive care to patients.
- Refers residents to appropriate discipline (OT, SLP, nursing,
etc.) as necessary, to ensure the most appropriate care is provided
to the patients.
- Participates in marketing and community presentations and
projects to promote the success of the company and assigned
- Successful completion of an accredited Physical Therapy
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice Physical
Therapy in applicable state(s)
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in
analyzing and solving problems
Blue Stone Therapy is proud to offer the following benefits to
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefit Plans (Voluntary Life, etc.)
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Blue Stone Educational Seminars and Training (BEST) CEU
Keywords: Blue Stone Therapy Solutions, Des Moines , Physical Therapist, Other , Carroll, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!