RN Case Manager - Hospice (Ames/Boone/Marshalltown)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WesleyLife has been certified as one of 2021's Great Places to
Are you looking for a career where you are valued and your
professional growth is encouraged? WesleyLife is seeking dynamic
nursing professionals to help grow our hospice program in the Des
Moines area. The ideal candidate for our Hospice RN Case Manager
position will believe in providing compassionate care,
uncompromising service, and clinical excellence to all of our
Hospice patients and their families.
As a Hospice RN Case Manager, you will provide services crucial
to our program's success. Some of your responsibilities will
- Travel to obtain all necessary intake information and evaluate
prospective patients for admission.
- Initiate individualized plans of care and update plans for
admissions and re-certifications.
- Collaborate with clinical staff, therapists, social/discharge
staff, client and family, and physicians as appropriate for
accurate assessments and placement.
- Provide alternative service recommendations for clients not
meeting admission criteria.
- Assist with annual policy/procedure review/update for the
- Document resident and family needs and communicate information
to necessary parties.
- Treat each patient with the highest level of respect.
Consistently communicate with team members, family members,
physicians, and others in a way that demonstrates respect,
preserves dignity, and delivers personalized service.
This position does work in the on-call rotation that changes
based on client need, census, and staffing.
- Full-Time: Des Moines Metro
- Full-Time: Ankeny, Perry & Johnston
- Full-Time: East Des Moines, Runnells & Altoona
- Full-Time: South Des Moines & Indianola
- Full-Time: Ames, Boone & Marshalltown
- Full-Time: Newton, Colfax & Kellogg
- Valid driver's license
- Current auto insurance
- Registered Nurse in the state of Iowa
- Previous home care or hospice experience
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time employees
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical (full-time
only), dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time away from work
- Wellness program cashback incentives
- Scholarships, tuition reimbursement, and discounted tuition
with Purdue Global University
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- Free Wellness membership at our Communities for Healthy
- Multiple team member discount programs/perks
- Referral bonus program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
WesleyLife believes in the value of diversity within our
workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. Because of our
commitment to your health and well-being, you will be required to
successfully complete the following steps before beginning
- Pre-hire health assessment
- Drug screen
- TB test
- COVID-19 screening
- Criminal background check
- Motor vehicle record check
Keywords: WesleyLife, Des Moines , RN Case Manager - Hospice (Ames/Boone/Marshalltown), Other , Marshalltown, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!