Hospice Clinical Manager (RN)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Why work for WesleyLife At Home?
WesleyLife At Home provides integrated solutions to support
health and well-being for older adults wherever they call home. We
bring the convenience of quality, compassionate care to the safety
and comfort of client homes. Our service lines include Home Health,
Hospice, In-Home Services, Meals on Wheels. Public Health, and
Wesley Wheels. We're proud to offer flexible schedules that help
our team members achieve a healthy work/life balance. We also offer
competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, clear job
responsibilities, opportunities for advancement, and a positive,
friendly working environment.
If you're ready for a job that will enhance your sense of
purpose and meaning in your life, we would love to welcome you to
WesleyLife At Home!
The ideal candidate for our Hospice Clinical Manager position
will believe in providing compassionate care, uncompromising
service, and clinical excellence to all of our Hospice patients and
As a Hospice Clinical Manager, you will:
- Provide clinical oversight to hospice team members ensuring
they fully understand the service line regulations, concepts of
service line care, and processes/procedures.
- Complete routine co-visits and complete visit
- Oversee client safety, provide dependent adult abuse reports to
Director of Quality and complete incident reports.
- Directly oversee patient and team member assignments and
- Ensure plans of care are developed, implemented, and updated as
- Manage pharmacy compliance and relationships with pharmacy
benefit management vendor.
- Complete insurance denials.
- Meet with Community for Healthy Living Leaders to build and
- Review, update, and sign interim orders and plans of treatment
- Review billing reports in partnership with the Director of
- Demonstrate critical thinking in assessing and managing
interdisciplinary team and resources to effectively address end of
life symptoms, orchestrating a holistic approach to hospice care by
initiating and leading bi-weekly IDG meetings.
- Provide ongoing communication with the Hospice Medical
Director, including client changes, QAPI program updates, staffing
changes, and any additional information as needed.
- Maintain professional boundaries while providing kind and
compassionate support and education to employees, patients and
families regarding end-of-life cares and needs.
- Demonstrate timely and effective collaboration with physician
offices, hospice client's symptoms, and initiating the plan of
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical (full-time
only), dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time away from work
- Wellness program cashback incentives
- Scholarships, tuition reimbursement, and discounted tuition
with Purdue Global University
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- Free Wellness membership at our Communities for Healthy
- Multiple team member discount programs/perks
- Referral bonus program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
WesleyLife believes in the value of diversity within our
workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. Because of our
commitment to your health and well-being, you will be required to
successfully complete the following steps before beginning
- Pre-hire health assessment
- Drug screen
- TB test
- COVID-19 screening
- Criminal background check
- Motor vehicle record check
Keywords: WesleyLife, Des Moines , Hospice Clinical Manager (RN), Other , Perry, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!