Company: Catholic Health Initiative
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
Observes cardiac monitors for changes in cardiac rhythm and
communicates this to the nurse caring for the patient of diverse
ages. Documents cardiac status appropriately.
- Monitors cardiac rhythms on telemetry units.
- Obtain and interpret rhythm strips reporting identified
- Performs clerical duties (i.e., maintenance of rhythm strips in
the patient record, answering phones, intercom, notify the assigned
- Maintains telemetry supplies (i.e., paper, batteries, patches,
- Maintains knowledge of telemetry equipment set-up, maintenance
- Works rotating shifts, weekends and holidays, as
- Effectively assumes job responsibilities of nursing
communication secretary during absence.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED required and 18 years of age.
- Previous health care experience, including monitor experience,
desired. Successful completion of monitor class.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training
specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiative, Des Moines , Monitor Tech, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!