Location: Des Moines
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Arcoro is hiring a Product Manager with experience to join a
cross-functional team dedicated to delivering innovative human
resource solutions to high compliance businesses.
Product management at Arcoro is inherently cross-functional. The
right candidate will own the roadmap for companies and partners
looking for an easier way to grow and manage their workforce. They
will work closely with business teams, leaders, and engineering
teams in an agile development environment to launch new features
We expect the Product Manager to be a passionate customer
advocate within Arcoro, with proven analytical capabilities and
project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the
ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. The Product
Manager must be an effective communicator in working with some of
Arcoro's most important customers and partners as well as with
internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a
self-starter with a passion for product, a high level of
flexibility and commitment.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon
the business needs & objectives of each product.
- Evaluate market needs and industry offerings to competitively
position the product.
- Prioritize and groom product backlog to establish a strong
- Coordinate release activities and timelines with
cross-functional team members and monitor post-release customer
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to build subject
matter expertise in order to most effectively represent the end
user needs for the product.
- Collaborate as a member of the Agile development teams to
deliver a product that exceeds customer expectations in both
features and quality.
- Provide support for marketing campaigns, sales demos, training
materials, and user communities.
- Prepare and deliver regular status updates to internal
stakeholders. Facilitate cross-functional process analysis and
problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Work with management to create informative, actionable and
repeatable processes for continuous improvement.
Competencies/ Skills & Abilities
- Written and verbal communication
- Product Knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Problem Solving
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3-5 years' experience in product management domain (SaaS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience
Arcoro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please see
our policy statement here:
Keywords: Arcoro, Des Moines , Product Manager, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!