Company: AgReliant Genetics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and
quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the
world's largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain,
AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent
seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn
seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research
programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that
gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products,
regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our
seed brands - AgriGold, LG Seeds and PRIDE Seeds - and our digital
ag platform Advantage Acre, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates
commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships,
delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and
inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential
part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue
individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity,
safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a
culture where we value our employees' passion and believe in giving
people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel
in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at
agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and
Responsible for all aspects of our operational and testing
activities at inbred and hybrid research sites.
- Participate in seed packaging, planting, pollinating, note
taking, harvest, and shelling.
- Inventory and maintain seed stocks.
- Organize and conduct field experiments. This includes site
selection, planting, scouting, coordination of field activities,
spraying, and timely harvest.
- Recruit, supervise, and train seasonal employees.
- Operation of field research equipment such as planters and
- Ensure safety rules are followed at all times.
- Promote a positive image of the company and the research
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Agronomy, Plant Breeding, or related
- Three (3) or more years experience in seed research
- Experience operating and repairing agricultural equipment
- Experience with leading and managing full-time and seasonal
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn multiple computer software programs for data
collection and retrieval.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
preferred) and common PC-based software.
- Must be able to obtain a pesticide/herbicide applicator
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Ability to travel 40 nights per year, including weekends.
- Ability to work extended hours outdoors during the entire
- Must have valid drivers license and meet MVR guidelines.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We
value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and
inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
Keywords: AgReliant Genetics, Des Moines , Research Associate, Other , Boone, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!