Property and Casualty Insurance Sales Agent
Location: Polk City
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We
were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint
mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and
business professionals work every day to expand our product
offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex
world of insurance and financial services into straightforward,
valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking
customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their
needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes
over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers
unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each
customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our
platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller,
technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative,
calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve
the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for selling Auto and Homeowners
insurance and other ancillary insurance products to consumers
through inbound and outbound leads. This position does not require
cold calling. All leads are provided to the Sales
This is a fully remote position, but to qualify, you must live
within 50 miles of Des Moines, Iowa.
- Assist Auto and home prospects in selecting appropriate
coverages through a multi-product "Choice Platform
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of
insurance carriers and products.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements
of Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where
the Sales Representative operates.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Utilize the established communication and sales process.
- Participate in coaching sessions with Sales Manager and execute
on necessary communication/behavior changes
- Meet monthly sales goals included applications submitted,
conversion, hours, average handle time.
- Follow compliance guidelines and mandatory disclosures.
- Adhere to work schedule consistently.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to
build rapport with prospective customers.
- Personal Lines or Property & Casualty insurance license
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work
effectively in a sales environment.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed
in a fast-paced environment, transactional.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
What We Offer
- Growth opportunities - we offer leadership development training
and promote from within for those employees seeking career
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development
and career progression.
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual
and group coaching sessions.
- Fast paced, high performance environment.
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states.
Assurance offers a generous total rewards package
- Salary is $45,000 - $65,000 including a base salary and
uncapped commissions, with the ability earn performance-based
- A generous total rewards package, paid time off including
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement
savings plans (401k)
Work Location and Schedule
- The Sales Agent will be required to work 40 hours per week
- Position Location: The position will be fully remote, but you
must be within 50 miles of Des Moines, Iowa. Please make sure that
you are within the geographical radius.
Keywords: Assurance, Des Moines , Property and Casualty Insurance Sales Agent, Other , Polk City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!