Machine Operator, 3rd Shift
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: January 15, 2022
United States of America
HIA01: Engine Comp (TFT) - Carroll 400 N Bella Vista Dr, Carroll,
IA, 51401 USA
Machine Operator is an entry level position with no certification
required. The purpose for an operator at this level is to learn and
train on the basic understandings of all Machining specific
operations. Operators have the basic level ability to set up and
operate a variety of CNC and manual machines to produce precision
parts with direct supervision by a certified machine operator
(level II or above). Follow established standard work under general
supervision in efforts to obtain certification within 120 day.
Operator follows and complies with established standard work
practices under general supervision. The operator will typically
refer to problems or deviations to more experienced operators
including Lead Technicians, supervisors or engineers.
* Set up and operate a variety of CNC and manual machines to
produce precision parts.
* Follow established standard work under general supervision.
* Set up and operate precision manual and/or computerized machining
centers according to standard work.
* Adjust machine feed and speed and change tooling and cutters to
machine parts to specification.
* Read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
* Follow quality testing and inspect parts using precision gauges
and measuring instruments and equipment.
* Actively participates in the Continuous Improvement process as
well as safety related activities.
* Must be a US Person
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Mechanically inclined.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our
military every second. Our major product lines are on-board
virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with
our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive
in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and
quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a
best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people
in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their
integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Des Moines , Machine Operator, 3rd Shift, Other , Carroll, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!