Activity Coordinator Assistant - FLEX SCHEDULING, CROSS-TRAINING OPPS, AND MORE!
Company: Rehabilitation Center of Hampton and Leahy Grove I
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Under the direction of the Activity Coordinator:
- Performs duties related to resident activities as
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal communication skills specific to the English
- Experience working in a long-term care (LTC) setting
- Must be able to work a variable schedule, including evenings
- COVID-19 vaccination requiredAdditional Information:Are you
interested in keeping your WAGE & VACATION? We can do that along
with many more benefits!Job Type:Full-time, Part-time,
Keywords: Rehabilitation Center of Hampton and Leahy Grove I, Des Moines , Activity Coordinator Assistant - FLEX SCHEDULING, CROSS-TRAINING OPPS, AND MORE!, Other , Hampton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!