On-site Internship - Des Moines, Iowa
Company: The Wittern Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our interns are our future. We are seeking motivated individuals
who are passionate about problem solving and delivering technology
solutions to move our business forward. As an intern with us, you
will build a solid foundation for you career by gaining hands-on
experience from working on multiple projects. This internship is
full-time during the summer with the opportunity to stay part-time
during the school year.
Interns partner with seasoned professionals on high priority
projects and day to day operational activities. Our Interns
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the
brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides
ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research,
propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer
service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to challenge yourself to be part of the solution
through creative ingenuity
- Adventurous and not afraid to try something new
- Looking to evolve your skillset via hands-on assignments
- Want to be part of a collaborative team
- Desire to learn how to develop scalable and maintainable
solutions that can keep up with customer demands
We have internship opportunities for those desiring degrees in:
- Manufacturing/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- Programming/Software Engineering/Information Technology
*Our internship program requires candidates to travel on-site and
typically does not cover cost to relocate.
Keywords: The Wittern Group, Des Moines , On-site Internship - Des Moines, Iowa, Other , Clive, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!