Company: Country Maid Inc
Location: West Bend
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Full benefits - First-shift hours - Pay starts at a minimum of
$15.00/hourWe're a different kind of company. With a different kind
of team. We are looking to hire amazing new members to that
Production Team. We get it. It's hard to make a change in career.
So why would you even consider a job here as a Production
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T! You aren't just a number. You're a real, live
human. We treat our employee-owners like the professionals they are
and with the respect they deserve. We'll know your name and
understand you should be valued as the critical member of the team
you are. Our team, Supervisors, and Managers are supportive, fun,
- GREAT HOURS! Never Sundays, only a few Saturdays a year. Nights
and weekends off. 8 paid holidays off a year. 3-Day weekends from
four 10-hour shifts.
- FULL BENEFITS! Health, 3 weeks PTO the first year, wellness
reimbursement, shoe allowance, and lots and lots of free
- GROWTH! Tons of opportunity for advancement (and more pay).
Interesting tasks. Lots of chances to learn new machines and new
jobs. Don't let never having worked in manufacturing before hold
you back from this opportunity! It's ok if you haven't worked as a
Production Associate before. Here's what a day looks like as a
- You'll make high quality, cost-effective frozen specialty food
- You'll work primarily on the braided pastry and cake roll lines
but should be willing to assist where needed.
- Most importantly, you'll follow and promote procedures to
protect the safety of the humans in the plant and the safety of the
food we produce. Our ideal Production Associate understands:
- Growth means being excited to learn new skills
- Strong Relationships require kindness and extending grace, even
when things get stressful, and
- Having Discipline means showing up for your team, even when
you'd rather stay in your warm, cozy bed. Because you've had
customer-facing experience, you understand that our customers are
everywhere. They're internal - the people who count on us to work
together to make our products - and they're external - the people
who consume our products. For that reason, you know the key to a
team working in harmony is to listen. And while you want the team
to succeed and you'll always communicate professionally and
appropriately at all times, you're also not a yes' person. You'll
use your problem solving skills to help your team develop effective
solutions to the puzzles we face together. Your impact---
- Most importantly, you'll know you're successful when you and
all your team return home safely at the end of the day.
- You'll understand that your work didn't just help create
delicious braided pastries, cakes and cookies. Thanks to our hard
work, you Helped Others Help Themselves. Our fundraising partners,
with the assistance of our products, were able to send kids to
camp, build playgrounds, fund scholarships, and more! Still unsure?
That's ok. Just complete the application and come talk informally
with us to see what it's all about. We want to be your partner as
you determine if our team is a good fit for your life. .
Keywords: Country Maid Inc, Des Moines , Production Associate, Other , West Bend, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!