Part-Time Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) Associate
Company: Availa Bank
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This position is located in Johnston, Iowa and will be 20 hours or
less per week. The hours of the position are 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday and work the Saturday rotation from 8:00 a.m. -
noon.INTERACTIVE TELLER MACHINE (ITM) ASSOCIATE POSITION SUMMARY
The Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) Associate is responsible for
providing exemplary service to our customers via interactive teller
machines which allow for the completion of financial transactions
in an efficient and convenient manner.
INTERACTIVE TELLER MACHINE (ITM) ASSOCIATE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide exceptional customer service through quality
conversations and assist customers with routine banking
transactions through the virtual Interactive Teller Machine
- Research and resolve customer questions, inquiries, requests,
and problems in an empathetic manner.
- Provide accurate information to customers based on product and
service knowledge and understanding of the banking industry.
- Effectively analyze every situation and determine an
appropriate solution and response.
- Escalate customer concerns to the appropriate
- Advocate the benefits of products and services to promote
customer enthusiasm and engagement.INTERACTIVE TELLER MACHINE (ITM)
ASSOCIATE ROLE QUALIFICATIONS:Education
- High school diploma or equivalent requiredExperience
- Customer service or banking experience encouragedOther Skills
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions,
understand procedures, and speak clearly to customers and
- Understands computer and other equipment capabilities and
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills; ability
to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Maintain a complete understanding of regulatory and compliance
policies and procedures
- Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
transportationCompetenciesTo perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Accountability - will follow through on what he/she says they
will do; holds others accountable in the workplace.
- Analytical - collects and researches data; uses intuition and
experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures as
- Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; ability to
deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables
in non-standardized situations.
- Technical Skills - assesses own strengths and weaknesses;
pursues training and development opportunities; strives to
continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with
- Oral Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification;
responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills;
participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - balances team and individual responsibilities;
exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and
welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit;
recognizes how his/her actions impact others.
- Written Communication - writes clearly and informatively; edits
work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs;
presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret
- Ethics - inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and
ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - follows policies and procedures.
- Adaptability - adapts to changes in the work environment;
changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Attendance/Punctuality - is consistently at work and on time;
ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at
meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - follows instructions, responds to management
direction; accepts responsibility for own actions; completes tasks
on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Judgment - exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and
explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in
- Planning/Organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities;
uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts
well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; follows through on
- Quality - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for
ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve
performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Initiative - is a self-starter; seeks out new tasks and expands
abilities; works for the better needs of the business, not just
his/her own position.
- Growth and Customer Focus - Provides excellent customer service
to everyone; supports business and revenue growth.WORKING
CONDITIONSWork is performed largely within the Bank with limited
chance for personal injury.The following physical and mental
requirements must be met to perform the essential functions of this
- Frequently communicate with employees and other parties by
phone, email and/or in person; can exchange accurate information in
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such
as a calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- Frequently move inside the office to access files or office
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of office
supplies and equipment.
- Some bending, turning, and twisting required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- Periodic stressful situations in response to multiple
priorities within established deadlines.
- Work hours are generally during normal business hours.
Unscheduled evening and weekend work may be needed to meet the
needs of customers and employees.
- Frequently drive to/from and work in multiple
branches/locations. GENERAL NOTICEThis position description
describes the general nature and level of work performed by the
employee assigned to this position and should not be interpreted as
all inclusive. It does not state or imply that these are the only
duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. The employee
may be required to perform other job-related duties. All
requirements are subject to change and to possible modification to
reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.This position
description does not constitute an employment agreement between the
Bank and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the
needs of the Bank and requirements of the position
change.Department: Operations Reports To: ITM Manager Location:
Johnston Primary Assignment: Handle on-demand customer transactions
and financial counseling Position Status: Non-ExemptEEO/AA employer
Keywords: Availa Bank, Des Moines , Part-Time Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) Associate, Other , Johnston, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!