Company: Technology Partners
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Location: Des Moines, IA Type: Contract Job #9183 Technology
Partners is currently seeking a talented Full Stack Developer,
and JSON? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work in a fast-paced R&D environment
- Create webpages using Typescript, Node, and React to interact
with automated machinery
- Design databases and JSON APIs
- Provide feedback in the product design and specification
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Responsible for code development, debugging, analyzing test
results, implementation, support, and enhancement of automated
system software programs used in agricultural research. Required
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a programming field, database
design, or server administration
- Proficient in SQL Query Development, Relational Database
- Proficient in JSON API development
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- This developer position is located on-site in Williamsburg, IA
with half remote Desired Skills & Experience:
- Git source control experience
- GitHub Actions automation
- Continuous Integration tools We are interested in every
qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or
accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement. If
this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our
people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program Your better future is ready, and we want to
put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out ! Technology
Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic
protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
on Technology Partners.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!