Arby's Team Member - Flexible Schedules!
Company: DRM Arby's
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Employer: DRM Inc.Why should you join the DReaM Team?
- To be part of a family focused culture that allows you
flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve
your quality of life, and inspire the customer!
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and
support to develop your professional and personal skills by
participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
- Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted
meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!),
career advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!Health
Benefits*Employee Referral Bonus ProgramYears of Service
Program401(k) Plan*Free Arby's T-Shirt!What will you be doing in
- Providing your best service to customers in ensuring they meet
their hunger needs and to fulfill their DReaM s in making a
difference in our communities. Examples including but not limited
to:Design our meatiest sandwiches.Slice up the meatiest sandwiches
(only those ages 18+)Maintain a clean and safe environment for our
teams and customers.Ensure our customers experience is positive and
inviting by efficiently taking and preparing their orders.Make
positive and inspiring relationships with customers and coworkers
to fulfill yours and their quality of life.Have FUN!What does it
take to join this fun and inspiring DReaM Team?
- The desire to grow and succeed in your personal & professional
- Display strong people oriented relationship skills, and master
a foundation professional skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to
prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
- Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain
responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
- The DReaM Team hires ages 14+ **DRM is EOE*Based on eligibility
**Child Work Permit may be required
Keywords: DRM Arby's, Des Moines , Arby's Team Member - Flexible Schedules!, Other , Pella, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!