National Business Development Representative
Company: St. Gregory Recovery Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
National Business Development Representative - St. Gregory
Recovery Center - Bayard, Iowa
The National Business Development Representative is responsible for
growing the facility's lines of service and levels of care as
defined by management by developing and retaining referrals from
professional referral sources across various account types.
Represents the facility to the public, as well as hosting the
public when visiting the facility. Employs creative approaches with
well-established methods for growing reputation among professional
referrals. The position is responsible for knowing the facility's
unique clinical programming and growing awareness regionally and
nationally among professional referral sources.
* Develops and implements business development programs in
consultation with the Director of Business Development (DBD).
* Maintains a schedule of primarily of faith-based organizations
regionally and nationally. Documents every contact in the
appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
* Maintains current account information and business development
referral/admission records and statistics, including the
preparation of business development reports and materials.
* Develops and maintains new faith-based organization account
relationships and markets.
* Targets and creates new strategies for increasing business from
faith-based organizations in highly competitive markets.
* Develops strong relationships with key faith-based organization
referral sources. Develops and maintains key business development
accounts and responds to all business development opportunities.
Maintains and lends customer support to designated number of
targeted referral source contacts per week, as set forth in a
quarterly marketing plan.
* Develops and conducts workshops, seminars, and facility tours to
educate clients, families, community, and faith-based organization
referral sources on programs and services provided by the facility
and provides an opportunity to identify potential referral
* Represents the facility at professional functions and
communicates mission in all outreach interactions. Acts as a
liaison between the facility, referral sources, and the general
public to further the goals and positive, professional image of the
* Manages leads from referral sources and ensures efficient
admissions process for clients. Maintains collaborative working
relationship with Admissions Department
* Collaborates closely with facility discharge planners, social
workers, case managers, physicians, and management, as well as
provides education staff to generate referral sources.
* Maintains current awareness of changes in the industry through
self-education, peer education, and professional and community
involvement for the betterment of this position and the
* Attends scheduled department meetings to provide timely reports
on month-end reviews, client servicing schedules, customer sales
forms and other reporting requirements.
* Generates face to face meetings and admissions activity per goal
and documents in CRM in timely manner.
Why St. Gregory Recovery Center?
* Challenging and rewarding work
* Career development opportunities
* Supportive and responsive leadership
St. Gregory Recovery Center offers a comprehensive benefit plan and
a competitive salary commensurate with experience and
qualifications. Qualified candidates should apply by submitting a
resume. St. Gregory Recovery Center is an EOE.
Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply.
Summit BHC is dedicated to serving Veterans with specialized
programming at our treatment centers across the country. We
recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community
in supporting our mission to serve those who have served.
Job Type: Full-time%6635559%
Keywords: St. Gregory Recovery Center, Des Moines , National Business Development Representative, Other , Bayard, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!