Company: Infosys BPM
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Description:Infosys McCamish - Process Specialist -
In the role of Process Specialist/Customer Service - Claims you
will be responsible for delivering accurate and courteous responses
to telephone inquiries from contract owners, agents and third
parties. You will utilize multiple department systems to provide
accurate information and will be expected to comprehend and explain
life and annuity products. You will be working in a fast-paced call
center environment and during your day-to-day responsibilities,
you'll be maintaining a positive and professional demeanor while
meeting or exceeding quality and efficiency goals.
Location for this position is Des Moines, IA
- Serve as a SME for claim team in answering team member
questions regarding case specifics and assist with complicated
- Respond to phone and email inquiries related to claims.
- Follow up on any outstanding requirements within a specified
- Maintain detailed, compliant, and accurate documentation of all
- Collaborate with team to update procedures and develop new
procedures as appropriate.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Train team members on new procedures.
- Perform quality reviews on claims/letters.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Will also consider three
years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every
year of education.
- Customer Service Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the job description
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Organizational and follow through skillsPreferred
- Life, Disability and Annuity Claim experience
- Analytical skills Effective verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of the financial services industry or insurance
products/procedures through a combination of experience and/or
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple financial concepts
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Associates degree or equivalent education and experience,
bachelor's degree preferred.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa (H1B or otherwise).The job entails sitting as well as
working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able
to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
COVID-19 Considerations:Vaccination required. Masks are required to
enter the office. Extra screening, sanitation and disinfecting
procedures are in place.Work Remotely: This role is based out of
Atlanta, GA and is in office role.
About UsInfosys McCamish
Systems,(http://www.infosysbpm.com/mccamish) located in Atlanta,
Georgia, is the Life Insurance and Retirement Services subsidiary
of Infosys BPM Limited.(www.infosysbpm.com) Infosys McCamish was
started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market
as a commercial services provider in 1995.It has an outstanding
business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other
outsourcer of business solutions can claim - generating US$16
billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual
insurance company. Infosys McCamish has expert technology and
outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for
re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a
reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven
of the top ten US insurers are among Infosys McCamish's many BPM
clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta
GA and Des Moines IA in USA.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Keywords: Infosys BPM, Des Moines , Insurance Examiner, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!