Extrusion Press Operator
Posted on: May 26, 2023
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Safety First- follow processes provided / Be alert / Be focused
/ Be organized / Report any irregularities - nonconformities in
equipment or personnel.
- Receive and follow direction of daily schedule given by
Extrusion Manager and Shift Supervisor.
- Verify correct alloys are set up for each tool as per work
- Verify-utilize - enter correct die recipes.
- Verify and assist loading the applicable tooling into press as
per work order.
- Expedite tooling changes in an efficient and effective manner
as per training.
- Enter recipe information into press.
- Spot check dimensions as per training / pre-post-saw-finished
- Run and monitor the Extrusion press per provided recipe.
- Contact Extrusion Supervisor for all concerns during production
- Spot check stretch process as requested in recipe and
- Communicate with Head Stretch and Supervisor on potential
- Spot check saw process as per recipe and work order.
- Communicate with Saw Operator and Supervisor on potential
- Utilize precision tools / calipers / Micrometers / Squares /
Protractors / Applicable go-no-go gauges as per recipe and
- Continually quantify that process is reaching expected recipe
efficiencies / Contact supervisor if manipulation is
- Enter information as to move work orders into position for
- Report to pre or postproduction meetings as required.
- Full time - Salary Position
- Incentive potential
- Relocation : Up to $1500
- Overtime above 48 total hours
- Potential higher starting salary based on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco, Des Moines , Extrusion Press Operator, Other , Albia, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...