Account Executive, Employee Benefits
Company: World Insurance Associates, LLC.
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SummaryWorld Insurance Associates is a unique insurance
organization offering top products and services from major
providers, combined with attentive service from local
agents.Founded in 2011, World is one of fastest-growing insurance
brokers in the U.S. with over 2,200 employees in over 210 offices
across North America. We specialize in personal and commercial
insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial
and retirement services, and human capital management
solutions.Account Executive, Employee BenefitsThis individual will
play a key role in the overall management and growth of our
mid-large market clients. In addition to a managing the day-to-day
service on an assigned book of clients, this individual will bring
middle/large market employee benefits client management experience
to help implement new solutions with clients and prospects. Key
- Manage and support middle and large market clients, ensuring
quality service delivery within established scope of work,
workflow, standard operating producers, and professional excellence
- Provide strong Employee Benefits technical expertise to clients
and service team members through advanced knowledge of plan design
alternatives, underwriting and funding concepts.
- Drive utilization and ensure accuracy of all agency management
system information for marketing, benchmarking, policy, premium and
commission detail, updates system with ongoing client
- Participate in new business presentations for middle and large
market clients promoting our value proposition, scope of services
and product offerings to prospective clients/new client
- Participate in building strong client relationships for strong
client retention and satisfaction from both a strategic and
tactical client management perspective.
- Project manage the client service plan, collaborating with
internal team members and external carrier partners to execute on
scope of services, key initiatives, and project timelines;
coordinate a smooth transition process for onboarding new
- Deliver proactive day to day client service and consulting,
collaborating with the team to resolve issues (eligibility, carrier
coverage and claims issues, compliance; health care reform,
- Lead the delivery of enrollment, benchmarking, financial and
utilization data based on financial review standards and make
recommendations as appropriate.
- Lead and oversee the renewal process, including marketing
activities, underwriting and renewal development, and negotiating
on behalf of client and providing program recommendations.
- Educate clients on the regulatory and compliance environment
within employee benefits.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external business
partners and carriers.
- Oversee renewals and marketing efforts of clients, act as an
advisor to teams in carrier selection, financial negotiations and
client service planning and recommendations.Qualifications
- 10+ years' Employee Benefits Brokerage Client Management
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related program or equivalent
education and/or experience in the insurance industry.
- Life/Health insurance license or the ability to obtain
- Advance knowledge of group benefits in multiple product lines
(i.e., medical, dental, life, AD&D, disability) and innovative
vendor solutions including knowledge of federal/state legislation
related to the insurance industry.
- Strong financial acumen, with the ability to manipulate and
interpret financial data for effective decision making and plan
- Demonstrated knowledge in plan design, underwriting and funding
concepts with experience in delivering benchmarks, plan design
modeling, pricing/budget setting.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and internal and external
third-party products/solutions, beyond traditional insurance
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills,
supported by technical knowhow.
- Strong project management skills to develop client service
plans and execute on the implementation and management of multiple
external and internal resources and deadlines.
- Ability to participate in leading client decision makers
through the development of a mulit-year strategic plan that
includes tactics, solutions, and program recommendations.
- Advanced skills in Excel, PPT and EB analytics tools, models,
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation
skills, with the ability to build rapport, present with clarity and
impact and adapt communication style at various levels.
- Ability to travel 15- 25%, primarily statewide.
Keywords: World Insurance Associates, LLC., Des Moines , Account Executive, Employee Benefits, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...