Customer Success Executive
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in
conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday
work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand,
analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human
intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence
expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations in
healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services,
retail, and more to create stronger relationships and better
experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care
for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets
clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can
focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Customer Success Executive (CSE) is solely responsible
for revenue retention, contract management, and overall customer
satisfaction. This includes managing the adoption, utilization,
satisfaction. billing management and overall success of multiple
Nuance products and services within various stages of
deployment.This role will be specifically supporting our Mid West
Central market and owning this customer base -it is preferred
candidates reside in this region.
The CSE is responsible for building value, growing revenue and
increasing margin as outlined in the specific account management
plans. Customer retention and satisfaction, renewal bookings,
identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities, strengthen customer
relationships, building customer trust and loyally, high focus on
customer advocacy, issue resolution across portfolio is key to the
Customer Experience in all Nuance Healthcare solutions for assigned
* Develop and maintain relationships for assigned customer
organizations that will result in high customer loyalty and grow
the overall business relationship
* Work closely with sales, customer engagement services, product
management, and production management groups to map opportunity
along with specific technical environments, process flows and
business priorities at each assigned account.
* Create and maintain strategic account plans that define the
current state, potential opportunity, milestones and identify key
stakeholders across all assigned accounts.
* Have a clear understanding of all Nuance Products allowing you to
confidently speak to all Nuance solutions, and coordinate with
sales the introduction and demonstration of new Nuance product and
* Regularly review financial and operational performance as well as
benchmarking against published targets and forecast (margin
analysis, speech yield, quality measures).
* Perform onsite customer visits to all assigned customers at least
twice a year on your larger accounts, including quarterly/annual
business reviews. Attend monthly or quarterly business calls,
frequency determined by customer need/preference.
* Maintain awareness and visibility of at-risk customers as well as
competitive threats and report to management and internal team.
* Maintain ongoing customer ROI, value proposition, and business
goals to ensure appropriate value is seen and acknowledged in the
* Maintain customer satisfaction, positive customer references and
referrals and work closely with the Referrals team on listing out
customers that are referenceable within your assigned book of
* Facilitate and engage in senior level client relationships with
regularly scheduled meetings for assigned accounts, including
preparation and delivery of business review presentations in
addition to attending to all follow-up items.
* Address contract questions, billing questions, reporting
requests, and see any requests/issues through to resolution, with
the help of internal teams
* Provide customer reporting and information to Sales as needed to
help with new business and customer satisfaction.
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products,
tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+ years' experience in similar
* Experience in Healthcare industry required
* Advanced level Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Up to 50% travel required
* Prefer track record of success in account management or customer
* Clinical background a plus
* Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills; ability
to influence customer opinions and behaviors
* Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to
provide quick and timely issue resolution
* Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to work with physicians and understand clinical
Education: BS/BA preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer
market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful
growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically
challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial
team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender
identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is
available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process, please call
781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature
of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: Nuance, Des Moines , Customer Success Executive, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!