Customer Business Lead
Company: Mondelez International
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over
160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of
snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits;
Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids
candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are
key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands.
That's who we are. Join us on our mission to continue leading the
future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack,
for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make
It with Mondelez International. Sales You'll put our customers at
the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with
every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelez International
become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class
execution of our business plans in every store. Job Scope Reporting
to the Customer Vice President for the Central CBT, this role is
responsible for primarily managing our Biscuit portfolio, working
collaboratively within a cross functional matrix organization and
developing a strong customer partnership. Responsibilities
- Maximize sales across all of formats, tailoring Mondelez
programs consistent with customer strategies.
- Maximizes sales by implementing advanced business planning,
forecasting, analytics and category management expertise.
- Partners with manager in development of Joint Business Plans
covering sales, volume, and profitability, incorporating customers'
objectives and strategy.
- Complete ongoing general business analytics and evaluate risks,
opportunities & threats.
- Create & present business reviews and sales presentations.
- Work in conjunction with Retail Execution team and Supply Chain
to execute Category and Sales priorities
- Proactively develop and present business strategies to drive
- Manage and monitor inventory management
- Bachelor's Degree required and minimum 5 years customer
- Superior interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal)
- Must show proven ability to build and maintain strong,
effective relationships with customers and cross functional
- Able to effectively present ideas and concepts to groups of
varying levels of seniority within and outside of the
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen-understanding of profit and revenue
drivers and analysis
- Proficiency in forecasting demand and revenue for responsible
- Ability to manage trade spending and conduct ROI analysis
- Must show aptitude to effectively interpret and use multiple
information sources to develop customer-specific tactical plans and
- Detail orientated, organized, reliable, resourceful and
accurate professional that focuses on outcomes
- Requires high level of original, independent and innovative
thinking applied to highly complex projects, goals and
- Ability to develop methods, procedures, techniques and ideas in
new, undefined and rapidly changing situations
- Demonstrate strategic thinking skills
- Ability to plan, organize and set priorities
- Contribute, influence and work effectively in a
cross-functional matrix environment
- Work independently, multi-task and prioritize and work
effectively under pressure.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Prior Customer P&L accountability
- Proficiency with Syndicated Data resources
- Willing to travel 20% if necessary Mondelez Global LLC is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to
participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460
for assistance. Applicants must complete all required steps in the
application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to
be considered for this position.
Keywords: Mondelez International, Des Moines , Customer Business Lead, Other , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!