Company: Co-op services Credit Union
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: February 17, 2020
The OpportunityCO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital
transformation to the credit union movement. Were creating
innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit
unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As
a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If
youre passionate about technology and want to be part of a
purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to
provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered
financial services.We are seeking a talented Pricing Analyst to
provide pricing guidance to the business to allow continued
profitable growth. Responsible for the generation of pricing
proposals and development of pricing tools and analytics.What You
Can Look Forward to
- Provides pricing guidance for renewals and net new deals, with
a goal of maximizing profit margin while respecting competitive
- Partners with Business Development to generate price proposals
for renewals and net new sales.
- Assists in development and implementation of pricing strategies
that help CO-OP meet financial and overall company goals.
- Acts as lead liaison with Business Development as an expert on
pricing and related costs.
- Collects, validates, and maintains internal and external market
- Develops and maintains data-rich pricing analytics to support
product and price strategy.
- Assists with maintenance of master product list.
- Develops, maintains, and distributes dashboards and reports to
update relevant stakeholders on price proposal status and
- Forecasts the impact of de-conversions, renewals, and net new
- Partners with others in Finance to provide inputs for
forecasting and budgeting.
- Generates actionable insight from pricing data to provide
management decision support.
- Reviews pricing workflow and implements efficiency
- Administers pricing tools and systems.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.What
Youll Need to Succeed
- Four year degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or
related field plus a minimum of 3 years related financial analysis
and complex modeling/data analysis work required, or equivalent
training and/or experience.
- Knowledge of CO-OP products and overall payment industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to work
independently (e.g., with less structure) and relies on experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong analytic and financial modeling abilities.
- Ability to convey information to all levels of the organization
in a clear, focused, and concise manner.Why Join CO-OP?You will be
part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and
embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping
People. CO-OPs commitment to reflecting our own core values and
purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products
that we deliver. We are committed to understanding, attracting and
engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to
their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers
we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment
where diverse talent thrives.With more than 35 years of industry
leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most
comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation.
CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing
payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to
help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently
provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while
delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.CO-OP
serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit
and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more
than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.The Perks
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.Job LocationsUS-IA-Des MoinesReq
Keywords: Co-op services Credit Union, Des Moines , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!