Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: February 25, 2021
US-IA-Des MoinesReq No. 2021-7220Category ProfessionalType
We are seeking a talented Incident Analyst lead, document and
resolve all incidents across the CO-OP enterprise. Incidents may
include, but are not limited to, system outages, degradation of
service, security, privacy and business continuity issues. An
incident analyst is responsible for both working independently and
leading group efforts necessary to resolve issues.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Leads incident management calls for resolution of alerts and
escalations by working with appropriate technical teams including
Platform Engineers, Database Administrators, Network Operations,
System Analysts, and others as required.
- Reviews and reacts to monitoring alerts using various tools
such as ServiceNow, Pingdom, SolarWinds, AppDynamics, and Azure
- Coordinates with processing partner vendors to resolve
incidents and understanding impact to CO-OP and our clients.
- Search and update knowledge base articles, incident tickets,
change tickets and general web searches to help in identifying root
causes and resolving incidents.
- Records all actions taken during the incident resolution
process performed by all people involved in the effort.
- Creates internal notification emails (CO-OP Alerts) on any
incident which has client or employee impact using general terms
understandable by recipients.
- Creates knowledge base articles based on incidents to improve
CO-OP's ability to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Provides feedback and input on the efficiency and effectiveness
of the Incident Management process and makes recommendations for
- Participate in on-call rotation to support the incident
management process on a 24x7 basis.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Operations and/or IT
Project Management including coordinating an Change, Problem,
Incident, Knowledge and Reporting Management (ITIL/ITSM).
- Ability to work independently while also leading group
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must possess excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
both written and spoken.
- Extensive knowledge of technical infrastructure including data
storage, networking, databases, servers, and cloud computing.
- Awareness of financial processing, including PCI concepts and
- Thorough understanding of Incident, Problem, Event, and Alarm
procedures with proven experience supporting this process within a
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI129792022
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Des Moines , Incident Analyst, Professions , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!