Company: Economy Forms Corp
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We believe in rising to a challenge, creating a vision, and
providing a solution. We believe in dedication, hard work, and a
job well done. We believe in superior service, strong relationships
and building lasting impressions. Who are we? We areEFCO. At EFCO,
we believe in helping those responsible for the construction of the
world's concrete structures with a safe, reliable, and cost
efficient concrete formwork solution. We do this by engineering,
designing, manufacturing, supplying and field servicing formwork
and elevated slab shoring systems for concrete construction. We are
seeking a qualified Industrial Electrician to be located at our CPI
Manufacturing Plant in Des Moines, IA. Function
- Diagnose problems in both electronic controls and robot
- Repair and replace electronic and robot controls.
- Cut and thread water, gas and air piping.
- Assemble threaded, soldiered, and plastic piping systems.
- Move heavy equipment, presses, shears, drills, office
- Drive mobile equipment, fork lifts, straight truck, tractor,
- Use a wide variety of machines and tools while on the job. (All
hand tools, drills, grinders, circular saws, chain hoists, jack
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision. Requirements:
2 years of relevant job experience preferred. All applicants must
be able to pass an Electrical Maintenance test to validate skills.
Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position.
Keywords: Economy Forms Corp, Des Moines , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!