Quality Assurance Analyst III
Company: Bartech Group
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job Description Compensation (Range): $49.62/hour 100% Remote in
the US If you are an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst III
looking for a position with a leading company, Lorien can help! We
are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the
nation's biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Quality
Assurance Analyst III. This is a contract position; however, it is
not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions
with our client companies. If you have the background we are
looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your
foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
- For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly
employed by Lorien as a W2 employee while providing services to our
end client. Quality Assurance Analyst III - - - - - - - Job
Responsibilities - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Work closely with analysts, developers, and engineers to write
test plans, estimates and schedules to support project and product
- Execute test cycles that follow best practice standards, (both
manual and automated) producing documented results that determine
the release readiness of products or features.
- Facilitate problem solving and troubleshooting of quality
issues. Champion effective defect management best practices.
- Proactively pursues development opportunities and show expected
progress on learning plan.
- Utilize templates, tools, metrics, and best practices to verify
that products meet business and user requirements.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with internal business
partners to understand appropriate business requirements.
- Identify risk areas and provide alternate strategies to address
- Partners with business and IT to support testing for
- Ensure there is a full understanding of work effort, timelines,
- Give honest and timely feedback.
- Conduct a standard project meeting.
- Listen to team member's needs.
- Create an atmosphere of trust.
- Identifies development Opportunities and works with manager to
establish learning focus and learning plan.
- Manages learning plan and reports on progress at quarterly
coaching sessions with manager.
- Embraces our culture of growth, change and continuous
- Work with manager to identify a focus for learning, including
new testing tools or techniques and testing certifications.
- Research industry best practices.
- Adhere to Agile principles and philosophies (Scrum or Kanban,
as applicable) in fulfillment of the role.
- Collaborate within the direct team in accordance with Team
Agreement, Definition of Ready, and Definition of Done.
- Work as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to
help complete and deliver the team commitments.
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the
spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Fulfill the role in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto, with
emphasis on delivery of incremental value with frequent iterations
and feedback loops.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring, and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
risks. Quality Assurance Analyst III Job Requirements As a Quality
Assurance Analyst III, you must represent our company well by being
responsible, punctual, and motivated to go above and beyond the
call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized
with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also
important that you display excellent verbal and written
communication and interpersonal skills.
- Selenium Automation Testing
- C# coding for writing the automation test scripts
- SQL Querying skills
- Agile Methodology experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science
or related major, or comparable work experience.
- Five to Eight years' experience testing client/server and
- Five to Eight years' experience developing, implementing, and
documenting test plans and test scripts.
- Five to Eight years' experience providing time estimates for
- Five to Eight years' experience with established and proven
software development methodologies and procedures.
- Five to Eight years' experience documenting and managing clear
and detailed issue reports.
- Five to Eight years' experience communicating with technical
staff and business end users.
- Five to Eight years' effective planning, scheduling,
coordinating medium to large projects, meeting deadlines, and
managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Five to Eight years' SQL skills
- Experience conducting automation testing with Selenium
- Ability to write C# code for the automation testing
- Minimum three years' experience training and mentoring others
in quality assurance tasks and responsibilities.
- Five to Eight years' experience in all phases of testing,
documenting, and communicating results. Specific experience working
with current primary technology and software preferred.
- SQL Skills and experience with Sequel Database Query Analyzer
- Testing certifications desirable.
- Ability to perform usability testing according to industry
standards. Experience conducting user interviews and meetings
- Experience performing user acceptance testing with the user
community to verify it meets their needs preferred.
- Creativity and the foresight to identify potential problems
within the application and its interface.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to non-public
business, financial and technological information, plans or
- Possess high motivation and self-direction, sound problem
solving skills, decision making and multi- tasking skills.
- Ability to think analytically to solve problems individually
and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to external and
internal customers' needs in a timely manner.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects or meet
deadlines. Quality Assurance Analyst III Benefits As a Quality
Assurance Analyst III with Lorien, you will be working through an
established and respected staffing organization. - Lorien is part
of the Impellam Group, one of the top staffing firms in the
country, where we serve thousands of companies through a nationwide
network of offices and on-site client locations. Our reputation is
built on a commitment to excellence, a focus on quality service and
trust. Depending upon the client, the assignment, and your
performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Quality Assurance Analyst III Position may
include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
-SQL, C#, test plans and test scripts - - - - - - - -
Keywords: Bartech Group, Des Moines , Quality Assurance Analyst III, Professions , Waukee, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!