Supervisor, Facility Maintenance
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Company OverviewLennox International (LII) is a leading global
provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating,
ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has
built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our
position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote
more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a
shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our
approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America,
South America, Europe, and Asia.Job DescriptionWHAT YOU WILL BE
DOING--As a member of the maintenance team, this supervisor
coordinates the day-to-day activities of maintenance workers to
ensure that production equipment, machinery and instruments
function reliably and safely and facilities, buildings and plants
are in good working order.--Duties include, but are not limited
- Develop, implement and maintain a preventive maintenance
program for equipment and facilities.
- Inspect completed work to check that repairs have been
completed correctly and that machinery and equipment conform to
specifications and safety standards.
- Monitor the condition of maintenance equipment, materials,
parts and tools that are used by maintenance workers in their
- Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to diagnose
more complex problems with machinery or equipment problems.
- Prioritize and assign tasks so the team---s resources are used
effectively and work schedules and targets are met.
- Train new workers in the organization---s operating procedures
- Coordinate with outside contractors for service contracts.NOTE:
This position is for 2nd shift (3:00pm - 12:30am)QualificationsWHAT
WE ARE LOOKING FOR--
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Requires at least 5 years related experience.
- Requires the ability to work an offshift (2nd) and overtime -
3:00pm - 11:30pm; Saturdays could be required
- Ability to lead maintenance teams. Requires tact and good
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Effective in using MS Excel, Word and internet.
- Able to read and interpret vendor manuals and drawings.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Able to perform cost analysis and work within a structured
- Ability to learn and apply maintenance best practice.
- Ability to organize and plan tasks.WHAT WE OFFERAt Lennox, we
realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we
are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and
development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the
organization. Our Supervisor, Facility Maintenance position is
ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with
long term growth possibilities.-- Lennox offers employees a variety
of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox's FlexWork
guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for
select positions.-- This role is currently designated as 100%
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company match and 1-year bonus--
- Employee Stock Purchase Program--
- Community involvement opportunities--
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance is available--
- And much, much more!WE VALUE DIVERSITYHere at Lennox, we
believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as
a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the
most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to
build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and
work, support the growth and development of each team member as
they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be
their authentic selves. --Lennox is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Lennox International, Des Moines , Supervisor, Facility Maintenance, Professions , Marshalltown, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!