Company: Paragon IT Professionals
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Facilitates the definition and development of user stories and
project estimates with the product owner and SMEs to meet the
Facilitates business process mapping using visio, lucidchart, mural
or MS whiteboard.
- Experience wireframing using Lucidchart or Balsamiq
Ensures stories and acceptance criteria are appropriately defined &
documented. Experience with JIRA or Azure Dev Ops for backlog
- Points product backlog and refines stories every sprint with the
Creates burn-up charts, project estimates, updates timelines and
knows how to identify and communicate delays
- Works with Product Owner to prioritize stories every sprint.
- Creates detailed functional requirements and business rules.
- Documents detailed non-functional requirements.
- Identifies dependencies on other teams and collaborates and
communicates to resolve issues quickly
- Leads all scrum ceremonies - daily stand-up, backlog refinement,
planning, pointing, sprint review/demo, retro and sponsor
- Designs, writes and executes test cases to meet acceptance
criteria for new functionality, enhancements, and defect
- Experience writing SQL to query and validate test results in a
Strong communication, documentation, planning and decision-making
Skills / Experience:
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in science, biotech, genetics, agriculture
- 4+ years as a BA
- Backlog management in JIRA/ADO
BE Experience using Confluence, SharePoint, Teams
Wireframing experience using Balsamiq, Lucidchart, or Sketch
- Microsoft Office fluency
- Process mapping fluency - Visio, Lucidchart preferred
- Interpersonal communication
Keywords: Paragon IT Professionals, Des Moines , Business Analyst, Professions , Colo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!