Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Have a strong desire, dedication and determination to succeed,
by continually improving skills through on the job training and
various offered educational opportunities.
- Perform routine preventative equipment monitoring,
troubleshooting, and service to ensure reliability and equipment
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs manufacturing
process / production machines, automation equipment and related
electrical equipment, such as electrical control circuits from 24v
up to and including 480v AC, electro-mechanical test devices,
instrumentation devices, PLCs / ladder logic controllers, and
variable frequency drives as necessary.
- Use blue prints and wiring diagrams to plan and execute
electrical repairs and installations.
- Design and fabricate special items as specified by work orders
or through requests.
- Knowledge and use of hand tools and machine shop equipment, the
proper use of all test equipment used to perform all Multi-trade
repairs of production equipment as well as dust collection and
material handling equipment
- Experience in DC/AC motor, hydraulics and pneumatics
troubleshooting and repair.
- Electrical troubleshooting including PLC's and drives.
Primarily Allen Bradley and Parker.
- Knowledge of plumbing, machine piping, HVAC and central dust
- Knowledge and use of hand, power, shop tools and equipment
associated with the position.Additional Skills &
Qualifications:Must have 2 year technical degree OR 2 years of
experience with industrial maintenance About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Des Moines , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!