Tire Service and Alignment Technician
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: January 15, 2022
If you have a customer first attitude, possess a can-do work
ethic and have a desire for a career in the automotive service
industry, this position may be perfect for you!
Tire Service and Alignment Technician services our customer
vehicles in wheel alignments, steering components, suspension
components, brakes, exhaust, oil change, tire rotation, tire
mounting and balancing, complete vehicle courtesy checks, and
complete vehicle inspections.
- Change oil and oil filters.
- Check fluids and air filters.
- Install batteries and check charging systems.
- Check/replace bulbs and wipers.
- Mount and balance tires.
- Perform wheel alignments.
- Install parts which include shocks, struts and
- Diagnose and repair to specifications for brakes, suspension,
steering, and exhaust repairs.
- Inform store management of equipment mechanical repair problems
as they occur.
- Road test vehicles
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in
formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly
changing automotive technology.
- 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role in a
service/mechanical setting preferred.
- 2 ASE certification preferred.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business including days, nights, weekends and holidays is
Enjoy Great Benefits, Incentive Programs and Growth Opportunities!
Tools & Uniforms provided!
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Des Moines , Tire Service and Alignment Technician, Professions , Waukee, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!