Food Production Worker
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Food Production
Location: Produce Commissary Facility, Chariton IA Revision Date:
The employee's responsibilities include: Producing quality product
in an efficient manner.
Accountable and Reports to: Quality Control, Line Leads, and
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
* Follows production list provided by supervisor.
* Must be willing to work in all areas of production.
* Required to assist in set up and clean up responsibilities.
* Assist management with procedures to ensure quality product while
seeking cost cutting ideas.
* Practices HAACP and Good Manufacturing Practices at all
* Needs to be able to work alongside other individuals on line as a
Education/Experience Required to Perform Job:
High school education or equivalent. Previous Warehouse experience
would be helpful.
* Must be physically able to exert up to 50 pounds of force
repeatedly; exert up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move
* Must be able to be on feet (standing and walking) for 6-8 hours a
* Visual requirements include vision from less than 20 inches to
more than 20 feet with or without correction, depth perception,
color vision, and field of vision.
* Must be able to perform the following physical activities:
Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing,
walking, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and
* The duties of this position are performed mostly in the
production area which is wet and refrigerated (@38 degrees).
* Work around loud equipment.
* Frequent deadlines exist while handling multiple tasks.
* Daily contact with employees, technicians and salespersons.
* Ability to climb, bend, lift and work in areas of limited
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Must have the ability to use logical thinking or solve
Has daily contact with customers, employees and suppliers/vendors.
Has occasional contact with federal or state regulatory agencies
Keywords: Hy-Vee, Des Moines , Food Production Worker, Professions , Chariton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!