Production Assembler-1st shift
Company: Seats, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Assembly positions require employees to perform the various
assembly operations required to construct custom seating products
used in various occupational industries including commercial truck,
off highway, and turf customers.
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited
* Place parts in specified sequence using bolts, clips, screws,
* Use air and battery powered tools to complete assemblies
according to work instructions.
* Ability to rotate to different workstations as production needs
* Willingness to be flexible in work assignments, as different
seating models require different assembly operations.
* Ability to read and follow work instructions.
* Competency to navigate computer systems to look up work
instructions, cross reference part numbers, check inventory, and
reference production tables.
* Constantly lift and/or move up 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or
move up to 40 lbs.
* Must be able to stand for up to 10 hour per day.
We currently have openings on the following shifts:
1st shift: 4:15am-2:45pm Monday through Thursday with overtime
possible on Friday and Saturday.
* Friday overtime may be mandatory*
* Saturday overtime is always voluntary*
* Competitive pay up to $18.75 per hour ++
* Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
* Free on-site clinic
* 401k plan with company match, fully vested 1st day
* Earned PTO available at 30 days
* Paid vacation & holidays
* Continuing education support
* Profit-sharing and performance bonus programs
* Opportunities for growth - we promote from within!
Seats Incorporated offers an hourly wage starting at $16.00 per
hour with an opportunity for progressive increases starting after 2
months and every 6 months afterward based on performance to a
maximum of $18.75 per hour.
Seats Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Seats, Inc., Des Moines , Production Assembler-1st shift, Professions , Chariton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!