CDL B Mechanic - Pay Starting at $24-26/Hour - Home Daily
Company: Cemstone Companies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Now Hiring CDL A & CDL B Non-Union Mechanics!Summary:Repair
heavy-duty trucks and related equipment on the trucks. Work on and
repair related equipment associated with shop area and also other
equipment in and around yard area.What We Offer:
- Home every night!
- Medical, Dental, Vision included with medical, life, STD &
- 401K with 6% match
- Company discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDL & Mechanic Tuition Repayment program up to $5,000
- 95 years in business, family-owned/operated
- Collaborative team environment
- Holiday Pay
- Holidays OffEducation Requirements:
- Two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.Experience/Skills:
- Apply knowledge of mechanical functioning of various components
on the equipment, and make necessary repairs related to the
equipment as these problems occur.
- Perform these jobs on an individual basis as well as being able
to work with others in group situations.
- Work on various equipment in varying positions, either crawling
under and/or laying on their back on top of or on a wheeled unit
for various lengths of time. Work with wrenches and/or tolls as
described earlier in all of the above circumstances. Do various
jobs utilizing proper body mechanics.
- Perform the jobs required to repair equipment according to US
DOT regulations and specifications.
- Comply with all company safety related rules. Work with safety
related equipment to perform your duties.
- Always make sure that the equipment being worked on is made
safe for oneself and other employees before performing any
- Ability to understand written instructions and/or problems
written up concerning necessary repairs required for various
- Ability to understand service/repair manuals relating to
equipment/parts on which would be worked.
- Computer keyboard skills and or ability to learn through
- DOT inspector training certificate (upon request).Certificates,
- Valid Class A or B license.Pay By Location:
- Algona IA
- Ft Dodge IA
- Worthington MN
- Delano MN
- Jordan MN
- Dayton MN
- Elk River MN
- East Bethel MNCall 833-582-1796 or Apply Online Today!
Keywords: Cemstone Companies, Des Moines , CDL B Mechanic - Pay Starting at $24-26/Hour - Home Daily, Professions , Algona, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!