ERP Functional Analyst
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ERP Functional Analyst
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company helps the world's
best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together
to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global
provider of technology products, services, and solutions, with 2020
sales of over $30 billion. We are seeking a highly motivated
individual for a Product Owner role to join our Arrow Digital
Product Team, a group passionately committed to turning ideas into
reality and managing the entire product lifecycle.
Are you a self-starter? Do you think different? At Arrow
Electronics, our values system empowers our employees to develop
and thrive in a supportive, collaborative, professional, global,
and rewarding working environment. We embrace change and continuous
improvement, driving both to the mutual benefit of our clients and
ourselves. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our
passion for success
ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise,
and contributes to improvements and enhancements for
mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP
Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for
assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between
functional and technical resources to manage the development of new
system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and
day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.
What You'll Be Doing:
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business
- Analyze user operational procedures to develop functional
systems requirements and advise and instruct other staff
responsible for development.
- Identify innovative solutions to business issues in technical
- Improve process flow and user documentation for different
oracle related modules and enhance user knowledge and
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special
projects, Enhancements etc.
- The ERP Analyst II is responsible for project tracking and
control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison
between functional and technical resources to manage the
development of new system functionality, upgrades, system
modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and
What Are We Looking For:
- Requires in-depth functional knowledge and experience in ERP
systems, preferably Oracle ERP - R12
- Should have implementation experience of large ERP applications
with emphasis on Supply chain modules and process flows.
- Experience in flows for Order to cash, Procure to Pay
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Contributes to process improvements.
- Work with end users and business teams for requirements
gathering, understanding customer needs. Should be able to work
with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical
activities which include new development, maintenance, and
production support activities.
- Assists in allied activities of the ERP Applications Team,
working with vendor Support and internal support teams ensuring
smooth running of the ERP applications systems.
- Experience with Oracle ASCP, Demantra, Procurement, or PLM is a
- Prior experience integrating ERP applications with 3rd party
tools is highly desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency authoring basic to complex queries in
SQL and understanding of PL/SQL
Experience / Education
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience with a 4-year
degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$78,300.00 - $126,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Des Moines , ERP Functional Analyst, Professions , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!