Class A CDL Driver
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Qucik Apply here on company's website is interested
Would you like to join a fleet of drivers recognized for excellence
in safety, customer service and outstanding performance? Air
Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases
and has full time Class A Truck Driver positions available at our
Nevada, IA facility.
We are looking for a career minded, qualified driver who wants to
bring his/her experience to an established, global organization
recognized for safety, professional excellence and dedication to
our employees. We want teammates who value diversity, are versatile
and are committed to delivering outstanding service.
Our drivers are the face of Air Products, and we want you to join
Check it out!
- We are currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus!
- The average first year earning potential is $80,000
- to check out our videos on YouTube
Our dedicated team of independent drivers are required to safely
deliver liquid CO2 to customers within a 250-mile radius of the
terminal. With your safety being our number one goal, many of our
drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and have been recognized
for their achievements. As a driver you will enjoy quarterly
safety/performance bonuses, up to 6%, an excellent benefit package,
company paid life insurance and the opportunity to drive new
equipment. So join a team that has a 10% nationwide turnover today
and enjoy a stable workload all year long.
- Home daily with a set schedule
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- Paid holidays and vacation
- No back breaking loading/unloading of freight
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Paid training and company-provided PPE
- Confirmed history of employment stability Requirements
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
- Tractor-trailer experience
- 0 At-fault accidents and no more than 1 citation within the
last 3 years
- Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
To learn more, visit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship,
gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Des Moines , Class A CDL Driver, Professions , Nevada, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!