Stager Material Handler
Company: New Way Trucks
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionNew Way TrucksStager/Material Handler
Primary Purpose: Sort and distribute fabricated parts.General
Description: Sort, load, and distribute parts and assemblies within
the production facility.
- Sort and deliver fabricated parts to required areas.
- Put away fabricated parts in the proper location.
- Load and unload trailers using a forklift or crane.
- Pallet or kit parts for external subassemblies.
- Scan parts from fabrication into inventory using our ERP system
- Order fabricated parts for subassemblies. Other Duties:
- Clean and maintain an orderly work area.
- Assist other individuals in areas when needed.
- Good communication with individuals inside and outside the
- Read and understand documents and orders.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner and report hazards
associated with the equipment or its operation to the Safety
Department and Maintenance Department.
- Other duties as assigned.Education: Forklift and crane
certification preferred. Experience: 1 year(s) preferred in
- 4 package options for health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- $75,000 of life insurance provided by the company
- Short and long term disabilityThis job description describes
the general nature and level of work expected of a person assigned
to this position. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum
level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to
perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform
any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
Keywords: New Way Trucks, Des Moines , Stager Material Handler, Professions , Scranton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!