Customer Care Coordinator / CSR - Dispatcher
Company: Custom Electrical Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Customer Care Coordinator / CSR - -DispatcherThe Customer Care
Coordinator is the day-to-day operations of the company and is a
primary point of contact for both service employees and customers.
With this position you will experience a wide variety of task as
listed below. - This position requires a person to be flexible with
their job responsibilities and work conjunction with the other
office staff. - Work is at our office in Clive, Iowa. - No nights
and no weekends! -
- Some Reasons You'll Want to Join this Amazing Team! - Awesome
-Benefits, Great Work environment -& Growth. - See our benefits
- You simply need to be -highly motivated; -love to be part of a
team, but works well individually; -welcome learning new things;
-enjoy interacting with people; and -be ready for a new challenge
every single day--- If you meet these requirements, We want to talk
to YOU! - And we ask that you apply! - -Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesThe essential functions include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Take incoming client calls, recognizing that this is where the
client will form their first impression of the company. - -Good
communication -with the client is essential! - Make sure that
taking care of the -clients takes higher priority -than any other
task and that the clients are -enthusiastic -about how they are
treated. - Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a
phone call or not. - Know that courteousness affects other team
- Making sure that the phone is answered before the third ring
and that the approved company greeting is used each time.
- Notify client ahead of time of electricians scheduled arrival
- Dispatch jobs to employees. -
- Assist office manager with clerical items. -
- Assist with scheduling of electricians to maximize the
efficiency and scheduling without compromising client
- Generate job reports. -
- Send out customer thank you's.
- Obey company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules
- Keep project information organized and accessible
- Being prepared to work in all areas of the business (office
side only), sometimes even taking the lead -
- Debrief electricians after project completion -Physical Demands
and Work EnvironmentPhysical Demands:
- Walking up 6 steps or less to gain entry into building
- Moderate lifting may be required (10-20 pounds) such as files
for general office duty -
- Ability to work 40 hours or more per weekWorking Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of
hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects,
long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to
Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor
- Dress code is business casualWhat's -in for you!!
- Great money! Lets Face it you are not going to work for free!
Earn some of the highest wages in the industry!
- Great benefits! - Please take a look below at our employer
sponsored and elective benefits options!
- Health Insurance -
- Dental Insurance -
- Employee Assistance Plan -
- Disability Insurance Long Term
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance -
- Life Insurance 100% paid
- Vacation schedule that grows up to 20 days per year! -
- Six paid holidays per year!
- 401K with 100% company match
- Company phone plan (you can use for personal within company
guidelines bring your own device)
- Uniform allowance (shirts, hats, sweatshirts etc.) Company
tools as outlined in company
- Paid as an employee and NOT as a sub contractor.
- Excellent Pay
- No travel
- Identity theft protection
- Flex Spending account
- Great opportunity! (We're busy year-round! No sitting at home
and worrying!) - We are also considered an essential business and
experienced no shut down during COVID-19! --And much more. . . - -
- High school diploma/GED required
- Self-starter, reliable, flexibility with job duties
- Strong customer service skills
- Present and communicate professionally (written and
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a professional
and technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Quick Books is preferred
but not required.
- Basic computer skills and typing are required.
- Must be a critical thinker - Strong English composition
- Telephone etiquette and working knowledge of email systems
- Ability to develop tools that create efficiencies within
departmentPositions are limited. - We encourage to apply today! -
-Custom Electrical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Custom Electrical Services, Des Moines , Customer Care Coordinator / CSR - Dispatcher, Professions , Clive, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!