Sr Business Analyst, Healthcare A&G Process Improvement
Company: Molina Healthcare
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Molina Healthcare is hiring a Sr. Business Analyst who has
verifiable experience in Health Insurance Appeals & Grievances and
Process Improvement. This role is on a team that handles
implementations and code changes for our Health Plans
Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- Managed Care/ MCO / Health Insurance Business Analyst
- Appeals and Grievances experience
- Jira, Agile, Waterfall
- Writing stories, working with developers to help create
- Gathering requirements
- Testing code
- Medical terminology- understanding of types of claims
- Must have a high level of attention to detail, able to work in
a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, ability to work
independently with little oversight (once fully trained).
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, and
requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases,
business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into
application and operational requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal
customers to analyze and transform needs, goals and transforming
into functional requirements and delivering the appropriate
artifacts as needed.
- Work with operational leaders within the business to provide
recommendations on opportunities for process improvements, medical
cost savings or revenue enhancements.
- Create Business Requirements Documents, Test Plans,
Requirements Traceability Matrix, User Training materials and other
- Actively participates in all stages of project development
including research, design, programming, testing and implementation
to ensures the released product meets the intended functional and
operational requirements. JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- 5-7 years of business analysis experience,
- 6+ years managed care experience.
- Demonstrates proficiency in a variety of concepts, practices,
and procedures applicable to job-related subject areas. Preferred
- 3-5 years of formal training in Project Management
- Experience working with complex, often highly technical
- Scrum Master a plus! Preferred License, Certification,
Association: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP),
Certification from International Institute of Business Analysis
Key Words: Analyst, Business Analyst, BA, Sr Business Analyst,
Critical Thinking, Organization Skills, Troubleshooting, Analysis,
Communication, Presentation, Collaborate, Jira, Agile, Waterfall,
Agile Software, Facilitation, Analytical, Accuracy, Accurate,
Stakeholder Analysis, Healthcare, Managed Care, MCO, A&G,
Appeals, Appeals and Grievances.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying
for this position, please apply through the intranet job
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation
package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Pay Range: $54,922.50 - $107,098.87 a year
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic
location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Des Moines , Sr Business Analyst, Healthcare A&G Process Improvement, Professions , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!