Sales Enablement Specialist
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: April 10, 2021
US-TX-Fort WorthReq No. 2021-7295Category ProfessionalType
We are seeking a talented Sales Enablement Specialist to execute
the sales enablement strategy, to include the content, tools,
vendors, processes, platforms and service established to support
the sales enablement program used by the sales/marketing teams.
This role will also be responsible for leading Sales Enablement
project timelines and coordination. This role works closely with
the Senior Marketing Programs Manager as well as key stakeholders
in the sales organization to develop this cross-functional
- This position is fully-remote. That means we are open to talent
across the country and the person in this position will be able to
continue working remotely even after we transition back into our
physical office locations.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Serve as the sales enablement specialist within the marketing
team, creating strategies for the development of sales tools and
content that help drive awareness and drive sales for the
- Collaborate with sales leadership and executive management to
define sales support initiatives.
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Programs Manager, Product
Marketing Managers and other key stakeholders to create fresh
assets for the sales team on a regular basis using the latest
industry insights and product developments that support the
company's goals and vision.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the marketing, sales and
executive teams within the organization to develop and execute
against a successful sales enablement strategy.
- Lead and coordinate Sales Enablement project timelines and
- Work cross-departmentally with leaders of other departments
including sales and other departments as needed to achieve shared
- Create written content to educate the sales team and advance
deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets,
product collateral, video content and more as desired.
- Train the sales team on the best use of marketing and sales
- Assist in sales calls and demos as needed.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to
constantly improve support programs through the established Sales
Enablement Feedback Loop and Task Force.
- Organize and conduct monthly sales enablement webinars to
ensure the sales team has the most updated tools, and collaborate
in planning sales meeting content as necessary.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Completion of high school, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred;
and/or 6 years related experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of proven success in a Marketing, Sales and/or
Sales Support or Enablement Management role.
- Knowledge of the financial and payments industry, credit union
- Expertise in marketing planning/strategy, as well as sales
- Proven strong project management skills, able to keep projects
moving on target and on deadline.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Collaborative in working with colleagues and vendors.
Exceptional collaborator and influencer - the ability to engage
with multiple stakeholders (marketing leads, sales leads,
production team, external agencies, and vendors) and quickly build
relationships needed to accomplish program objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to build and maintain
- Ability to train, aid, direct and motivate project
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates, and values accountability, cooperation,
integrity, and open communication.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills necessary to
closely monitor marketing program issues and find solutions.
- Strong understanding of project management software and
programs, with the ability to learn and train others on how to
effectively use the program.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
- High proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Strong creative marketing and decision making skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Des Moines , Sales Enablement Specialist, Sales , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!