Company: GATR Truck Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At GATR Truck Center, we believe in quality. From the trucks,
truck parts and service we provide, to the people we employ. We are
your three- time Volvo Dealer of the Year and we currently have
five locations throughout Minnesota and Iowa to service our
customers. We are looking for a Receptionist to join our GATR
Waukee teamPrimary duties will consist of but not be limited
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors,
and arranges for transportation services, when needed.
- Operate switchboard to route incoming calls.
- Inventory, order and distribute all office supplies as
- Monitor operation of all office equipment. Make service call
appointments as needed.
- Plan GATR sponsored employee events on and off site as
- Act as sales coordinator for all truck sales inventory related
- Data entry of sales unit inventory
- Work with sales teams to complete necessary unit documents
- Organize and monitor units from acquisition to sale.
- Will become proficient in the Karmak and Arcadium systems.
- Reconcile cash register daily and process payments and customer
- Scan and label vendor invoices daily
- Project a professional image.
- Has knowledge of commonly- used concepts, practices, and
procedure within the receptionist/administrative support.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Cross train with other administrative staff at location as
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency, keyboarding skills, Excel and Word
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously and to quickly
- Ability to cooperate, work and communicate with management
team, peers and outside contacts and customers to achieve common
- Adherence to GATR Policies and Procedures, Safety Guidelines,
Environmental Regulations, and other applicable regulations.
- Ability to handle stress under pressure.
- Attention to detail and quality of workmanship.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to meet changing demands.
- Desire to learn and continue training and development of
knowledge and skills.GATR Truck Center offers a full benefit
package which includes: Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Life
insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account,
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and a
hard to beat 401k plan!We have a monthly bonus incentive program,
as well as $2,000 Hiring Bonus!GATR is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: GATR Truck Center, Des Moines , Receptionist/Sales Coordinator, Sales , Waukee, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!