Field Sales Manager - Des Moines
Company: Bang Energy
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been
producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an
unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and
performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage
innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold
Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and
distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such
prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring
super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to
drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health
promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic
retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling
beverage of all time in the world's largest health food retailers:
GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.Responsibilities
- Create, build and maintain strong partnerships with
Distributors and Retailers to grow the VPX Portfolio in assigned
- Apply company sales strategies in key markets to dominate the
- Communicate to our Distributor Partners to execute in trade
execution with upcoming promotional programs and activities.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager and Leadership team to
ensure streamlined communication is received.
- In Trade with Distributor Partner's Sales team three to four
days per week to educate teams and execute total VPX
- Identify in trade opportunities to work with distributor
partners to improve retailer support
- Build strong local level relationships with key decision makers
for chain accounts in territory.
- Strong emphasis on continued education with Sales Teams on
category management, innovation, market conditions, competitor
knowledge and trends in their assigned territoryRequirements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent in Business or Sales
- Minimum of Five Years of sales experience within the Beverage
and Distributor Sales Environment
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in
a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of
employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
(written and verbal).
Keywords: Bang Energy, Des Moines , Field Sales Manager - Des Moines, Sales , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!