Industry 4.0 Process Engineer
Company: DSJ Global
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Process Engineer III- Industry 4.0
Location: Pella, IA
Company Summary: An established manufacturing company is searching
to add a Process Engineer III to its team! Focusing on providing
quality and innovative products to transform communities, this
company is devoted to sharing their success with their employees
alike. If you're hoping to take that next step in your career with
an immensely supportive team, then this role is for you!
- Provide support advancing Industry 4.0 efforts (Continuous
Improvement, information flow, data analytics, & Operational
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define requirements and
integrate solutions/technologies. Essentially working towards
building a successful Connected Factory by managing complexity,
increasing capacity, and delivering productivity.
- Work cross functionally to define requirements, plan, and
- Ability to effectively present information, defend a position
and address concerns.
- Adhere to safety policies.Required Skills/Abilities:
- 3-7 years of engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related discipline
- Understanding of Lean Sigma
- Proficiency with statistical or simulation modeling software
- Great 401K
- Annual bonusMust be a U.S. person as defined by 22 U.S.C. -
6010If you are interested in the Industry 4.0 Process Engineer
role, apply today!
Keywords: DSJ Global, Des Moines , Industry 4.0 Process Engineer, Engineering , Pella, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!